KS2 CLASS TEACHER AND PHASE LEADER (REF:MOU021)
UPS + negotiable additional leadership allowance and management time
Mount Charles School are looking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner and proven middle leader to join our Senior Leadership Team. You will be responsible for a phase of year groups within our two-form entry school. The position would be within Key Stage 2 initially, although we are looking to appoint a confident primary practitioner eager to develop their expertise in all year groups. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced middle leader to join Mount Charles at an exciting time in the school’s development. We are particularly interested in applications from maths specialists although the ability to lead any core subject would be advantageous.
You will join a committed and hard-working team of excellent practitioners and support a great community of families within the heart of St. Austell.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain senior leadership experience in a supported role.
We are seeking to appoint someone who can
- Build a strong relationship with the Headteacher, Assistant Headteachers, Inclusion Manager, other Phase Leaders, Governing Body, teachers, support staff, parents and pupils
- Work as part of the wider school team, offering support where appropriate
- Demonstrate the qualities of a model teaching professional
- Lead staff and phase meetings and attend Senior Leadership meetings as appropriate
- Maintain a strict code of professionalism and confidentiality within and outside of school
- Our team have been driving rapid school improvement and you would take a lead role in ensuring continued developments. Your main areas of responsibility would be flexible depending on your experience and how you could complement our existing strengths.
To arrange a visit or a conversation with the head teacher please call the school office: 01726 73911 or email email@example.com Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed on Thursday 6th December and Monday 10th December.
Closing Date: Friday 14th December 9am.
Interview Date: Wednesday 19th December.
Peninsula Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We implement the safer recruitment process; the successful candidate will be expected to undergo checks including an enhanced DBS check.